OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Winners will be drawn at random or by contestant call-in participation during on-air contests.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Contestants must be legal U.S. residents.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old.
- Present and past employees of ICICLE BROADCASTING stations, and its affiliates, along with family and household members and employees of other radio or television stations in the Wenatchee area may not win any contest associated with ICICLE BROADCASTING stations. ICICLE BROADCASTING reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet any or all of the eligibility requirements, or if entry coupon or winning ticket has been damaged or altered.
- All ICICLE BROADCASTING contestants, on or off air, are limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per sixty (60) day period for all prizes having a total value of $100.00 or less; limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per one hundred twenty (120) day period for all prizes having a total value of $101 – $999; limited to one winner per household (persons living at the same address) or immediate family per one hundred eighty (180) day period for all prizes having a total value of $1000 or more.
- ICICLE BROADCASTING reserves the right to disqualify any entry or revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet any or all of the eligibility requirements.
- ICICLE BROADCASTING and its sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible or mutilated entries.
- No substitution or other consideration for the stated prize may be claimed. However, ICICLE BROADCASTING reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value at its sole discretion in the event of unavailability of a prize. All items won from any ICICLE BROADCASTING station must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning and must be claimed between 9AM and 5PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays) at ICICLE BROADCASTING offices, [street address, city, state]. Any item or prize with a weekend expiration date not claimed at the ICICLE BROADCASTING offices by 5PM on the Friday preceding the weekend expiration date will be forfeited with no compensation.
- Prizes valued at less than $25.00 may (at the winner’s request) be mailed using first class U.S. Postal Service mail. ICICLE BROADCASTING is not responsible for problems occurring within the postal system which may affect winner’s receipt of prizes.
- An IRS 1099-MISC form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for every prize (or combination of winnings) valued at $600 or more during the calendar year. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winning contestants must show proof of Social Security numbers to ICICLE BROADCASTING for any prize. This is for tax recording purposes only, and will not be used or released for any other purposes.
- ICICLE BROADCASTING is not responsible for any failure of communications, failure of the Internet or its web sites, or allegation of telephone difficulties including “busy” signals. In the case of a dispute over telephone lines, the decision of ICICLE BROADCASTING is final. In the event that two telephone lines are tied together during a phone contest, the entire phone call will be disqualified and another phone call will be taken. ICICLE BROADCASTING cannot award duplicate prizes to both parties in a “tied together” situation. An example of a “tied together” call may be two telephone calls originating from the same location or residence or a party line.
- All winning contestants are required to acknowledge these contest rules either by signing an ICICLE BROADCASTING winner release form, or by acceptance of a prize by mail if the prize is not picked up at the offices as stated above.
- All prizes are described by ICICLE BROADCASTING either on the air or via signage at off-air events. Each prize has a predetermined value which is not negotiable.
- Anyone who calls a studio line or enters a contest automatically grants ICICLE BROADCASTING permission to record and use their name and voice and to use their likeness or photo.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, winner acknowledges that ICICLE BROADCASTING is not responsible for any harm, injury, or damage caused to any person or property, proximate or otherwise, through the use of any prize by any person, and agrees to save and hold harmless ICICLE BROADCASTING, its principals and employees from any claim of such responsibility. “Harm, injury, or damage” includes but is not limited to occurrences beyond the control of ICICLE BROADCASTING such as bodily injury or theft, expiration of an item or a prize, and cancellation or alteration of an event.
- Additional rules pertaining to specific contests may supplement or supersede these rules.
- All ICICLE BROADCASTING decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the contest.
Date the Official Contests Rules was last modified: Monday, December 20, 2010.